The Pan-Asian E-Commerce Alliance is the first regional e-Commerce alliance in Asia that aims to promote and provide secure, trusted, reliable and value-adding IT infrastructure and facilities for efficient global trade and logistics
Objectives of the business:
- To promote Public Key Infrastructure security of e-commerce.
- To provide total, comprehensive, certificate-based solutions for Internet transactions.
- To integrate the strong authentication of e-service.
- THE MOST PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE:
Our shareholders, The Financial Information Service Co., and The Tradevan Information Service Co. , have participated in developing certificate services in the field of Finance & Commerce for many years. We accumulate and combine those experiences and skills to perform a trustworthy system for a new one-stop shopping service.
- TRUSTED PROFESSIONAL TECHNIQUE:
To secure transactions on the Internet web, TWCA offers trusted high quality and technical services to efficiently meet the needs of customers. High-Level Secure and Risk Control: TWCA has established a good internal audit procedure & risk control system. All keys and certificates under physical & logical system security management are kept under secured protection.
- SOPHISTICATED COMPUTER FACILITIES:
TWCA’s equipment, state-of-the- art computer systems and peripherals, offer speedy and integrated services, which make customers feel confident in our operation
Ministry of Economic Affairs Certification Authority (MOEACA)
Objectives of MOEACA
- Issue certificates as a reliable identity for electronic transactions.
- Promote eGov related applications to control costs associated with authentication between government agencies and business entities.
- AUTHORIZED BY MOEA
MOEACA is the only business authentication center formed by MOEA. MOEA as the authority for all Taiwan business entities provides the most up-to-date information.
- CERTIFIED OPERATING PROCESS
MOEACA has been appraised by ISO 27001:2005 in 2006. MOEACA is responsible for issuing certificate as the identification for online services for domestic business groups since 2003.